We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds and CDs which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. Find below our terms and procedures:
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Euro 10M MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 8% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers to be shared 50/50 between the brokers on both lessor/lessee side
6. Delivery SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
1. Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within 3 days after both parties sign the Agreement, Lessor will issue a signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking to the Lessee guarantying to refund Lessee all the cost incurred by lessee for the bank transmission charges.
3. Within 3 working days after Lessee receives Lessor's signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking, Lessee will make payment by wire transfer into the Lessor's bank account for the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission to Lessee's bank account.
4. Within Three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift in Lessor's bank account, the Lessor will deliver the BG/SBLC via bank confirmation of swift BG/SBLC MT760 to the Lessee's bankers including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Lessee pays Lessor the leasing fee and the brokers their commission fees not later than 7 banking days after the BG/SBLC hard copy is received and confirmed at lessee's bank. Should Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 7 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in lessee's bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee's bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If you are interested contact us immediately by Email: so that i will give the direct contact of the owner of the instrument
Please treat this posting with caution as banks DO NOT issue guarantee or standby letters of credit on a speculative basis which are then freely transferred and traded by parties out side of the original document.
Please also note that you will be required to make a payment of "bank transmission charges" before you are due to receive the guarantee/Sby etc.
My apologies to you Mr Williams, but this has SCAM written all over it.
Thanks for your post,the net is full of these kind of scam SBLC deal agaist MT 103.But are there any real provider for these kind of instrument for credit enhancement.
I my self open DLC with inpection Clouse for my clients for credit enhancement but they are conditional,how can someone open a clean SBLC for 8%.
admin should montor such things and must comment ...........
Thank you Peter for your reply. I got tired of these people who do anything to cheat you.
Mr. WILLIAMS, have you ever tried to earn your living honestly?